Pompano Beach, FL - Monday, February 22nd - Thursday, February 25th

 

Our Florida "classroom"
For the remainder of our time in Pompano Beach, we sort of had the same routine every day.  We decided to stay closer to our hotel to enjoy the rest of our time there and simply just enjoy the beach and the pool each day.  Of course, before we could enjoy that, my sister and I had a full day of distance learning (and my dad had a full dad of working remotely too). But once school was over for the day, we either went to the beach (which was just outside of our hotel) or we spent time at the hotel's pool. 
Sand castles

Hotel pool

While at the beach, I either worked on sand castles or boogie boarded in the waves.  One day, however, my mom took me out on a jet ski and that was a lot of fun.  I have included a video of us leaving on the jet ski.  In the video, we are going very slow because my mom had to drive the jet ski through a "swim zone" first, but eventually, when we got further away from shore we were able to go pretty fast and it was a lot of fun.  I really enjoyed my time in Florida and it was tough to think about leaving at the end of the week.



Family swim

Me with my dad and sister








Comments

  1. It's cool that you went on a jet ski and boogie board!
    Mrs. Drinan's class

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Moving Day" - Friday, February 19th

Pompano Beach, Florida - Saturday, February 20th