Pompano Beach, Florida - Saturday, February 20th

 

A view of the Atlantic Ocean
from our hotel room's balcony

My mom always says that anywhere near the water is her happy place.  I have to admit, I can see why she says this.  Of course, being able to be in the warmth and sunshine right now isn't so bad either, especially when there is snow in Connecticut.  Since my mom needed to head out to do some grocery shopping for the week and also since we had done a ton of adventuring over the past few days, we decided that this day would be a perfect day to hang out and enjoy our hotel. While my mom went grocery shopping I was in the pool with my dad.  I stayed in the pool pretty much the entire day, with my mom and sister joining me later.  

We could also see our hotel's pool
from our balcony

My mom got some prepared food, from Whole Foods for dinner that we ate in our room. 

Dinner in our hotel room

After dinner we went to the beach.  Yes, it was already dark outside, but that was part of the plan.  My mom packed some wiffle balls, two wiffle ball bats and a bunch of Dollar Store glow sticks.  We took turns partnering up and played a little wiffle ball on the beach, in the dark.  We had a ton of fun!

Ready for night wiffle ball on the beach





Comments

  1. Jonathan,
    It was cool how you put glow sticks in the wiffleball. Ellie want to try this to practice playing softball. Isabella likes the shape of the pool - like an upside-down rainbow!
    See you soon!
    Mrs. Drinan's class

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Moving Day" - Friday, February 19th

Pompano Beach, FL - Monday, February 22nd - Thursday, February 25th